Monarch Fixed Ceiling Hoist
The Monarch Fixed Ceiling Hoist is a complementary product to other products for individuals with mobility challenges. It is designed for use by caregivers and health professionals to lift and transfer a person in homecare, assisted-living or hospital environment.
The Monarch Fixed Ceiling Hoist is a compementary product to other products for individuals with mobility challanges. It is designed for use by caregivers and health professionals to lift and transfer a person in a homecare, assisted-living or hospital environment.
The Monarch Fixed Ceiling Hoist is one of the only ceiling hoists on the market using reliable lithium ion (Li-ion) battery technology. Most competitor products use Lead-acid (heavy, toxic, low cycle life) or NiMh.
Unique spreader bar with secure sling mechanism
- Fast- lifts up to 30% more quickly than other models
- Low lift clearance- slim profile means more room to maneuver patient
- Li-ion battery- recharges twice as fast as average competitor products
- Ultra lightweight- weighing 8kg 35% lighter than other competitors
- 200kg/ 270kg safe working load
- Ideal for nursing homes, hospitals or domestic use
Total Weight: 7.5kg (Manual), 8.5kg (Powered)
SWL: 200kg or 270kg
Lifts per charge: 30 to 40 cycles
Speed with 200kg: 4.5cm/s
Soft start/stop: Yes
Emergency stop/lower: Yes
Track options: Compatible with all Monarch track and other leading track manufacturers
Application: Nursing homes, Hospitals, Domestic, Schools, Leisure centres, Physiotherapy